Alex practices primarily in the areas of Family Law, Appellate Litigation, Civil Litigation, and Traffic citations. Alex primarily handles cases in Iredell County and Alexander County, but does handle cases in others counties on a case-by-case basis. Alex’s family law practice specifically includes cases involving: Child Custody, Child Support, Post- Separation Support, Alimony, Domestic Violence, Property Distribution, and Divorce.
Alex graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctor from Campbell Law School, graduating in the top-third of his class.
Alex completed externships at the North Carolina Court of Appeals and the United States Attorney’s Office, along with multiple roles in law firms throughout law school. Alex also competed in three consecutive national competitions as a part of Campbell Law’s Moot Court program. Alex joined the firm in 2015.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Traffic Citations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 2015
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
J.D. – 2015
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina
B.A. – 2011
Honors: Dean’s List
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 2015 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present